Landing pages are a crucial part of every successful digital marketing strategy. They give your readers an immediate yet lasting impression. The recipe for a great landing page is:
- Compelling And Unique Headline – Headlines are the first thing visitors see. Engaging and relevant headlines hook readers and may reduce bounce rates. Choose a tone that’s compelling to your target audience or niche market, whether you use humor or ask an intriguing question.
- Engaging Visuals – Media content often gets your point across better than text alone. Videos on landing pages can boost conversion rates by 86 percent. You can easily create and edit high-quality videos for your landing page.
- Clear Call-To-Action – A strong CTA can do wonders for your online sales funnel and conversion rates. No matter what the purpose is – contacting you, downloading a file, making a purchase – a defined CTA is crucial.
- Concise Copy – Keep your text reader-friendly by using proper formatting and avoiding walls of text. This helps engage viewers with your landing page’s content and boosts your chances for success.
- Social Proof – Social proof indicates trustworthiness and credibility for your visitors. Examples of social proof include customer testimonials/reviews and third-party security and privacy seals. Landing pages with social proof have higher conversion rates than those without it – 12.5 percent compared to 11.4 percent.
The best landing page builders include user-friendly templates, analytic tools, and integration with must-have apps and tools. You’ll need to choose an option that meets 100% of your needs. Explore my top three picks for landing page builders to find your best match.
Unbounce is a leading landing page builder that’s used by 15,000+ brands. It allows you to generate high-conversion landing pages, and the page creation process is incredibly user-friendly.
The drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create desktop and mobile-friendly landing pages. Users get access to 100+ templates that are geared toward meeting unique conversion goals. Each template is customizable with a few clicks. You can use tools like Clickfunnels to
The dynamic keyword insertion feature makes Unbounce stand out among other landing page builders. After learning your user’s search queries, you can replace and insert relevant keywords.
Every plan offers unlimited sticky bars, pop-ups, and landing pages. The value offered by Unbounce is hard to beat. App integrations for email marketing, advertising, and marketing automation further add to the rich features offered.
- Drag-and-drop page builder.
- 100+ customizable landing page templates.
- 60+ app integrations for marketing (MailChimp, WordPress, Facebook, Salesforce, and more).
- Customizable mobile responsive landing pages.
- Unlimited landing pages, sticky bars, and pop-ups.
- Free hosting with SSL encryption.
Unbounce offers four plans that cater to businesses of all sizes. The prices above reflect monthly costs; you save 10% by selecting annual payments.
Take advantage of the 14-day free-trial offer Unbounce offers. You get full feature access to any plan, so finding the one that suits you is a breeze.
Instapage offers landing page solutions for large businesses and startups alike. With 200+ industry-specific templates, you can customize and publish high-quality landing pages.
Templates are mobile-responsive for reader-friendliness, and the drag-and-drop editor makes the creation process a breeze. No coding skills are required to get the page forms you need for higher lead conversion.
Unlimited A/B testing is a noteworthy feature that every Instapage user should take advantage of. Approximately Businesses with successful boosts in conversion rates perform 50% more tests, so it’s a critical step in ensuring your pages are highly effective.
Instapage offers easy integration with a full range of marketing tools/software – email marketing, advertising, call tracking, live chat, and more. Everything you need to grow your leads is available with a few clicks.
- Customizable landing page forms for higher lead conversion.
- 5,000 fonts and 33 million images for customization.
- Seamless integration with a full range of marketing tools.
- Easy-to-add widgets improve page functionality.
- 200+ customizable industry-based templates.
- Unlimited server-side A/B testing.
Instapage offers two plans – Business and Enterprise. The pricing above is for annual payments; you’ll pay $199 if you choose monthly pricing on the Business plan.
In addition to the robust features of the Business plan, Enterprise offers additional advertising and conversion options/tools. Pricing is customized based on your individual needs and goals.
A 14-day free trial is available for the Business plan; you can request a demo for the Enterprise plan.
Is your budget a concern when exploring landing page builders? Leadpages is the solution for cost-conscious marketers, yet the standout features are far from lacking. That’s why 40,000+ small businesses choose Leadpages over other options.
You can choose from 200+ templates when building your landing pages, and there are plenty of mobile-friendly options. This landing page builder allows for unlimited page creation, so you certainly aren’t limited.
Leadpages does have a smaller selection of app integrations, but they still stand out with over 40+ options. Their integrations to boost social media marketing success are particularly noteworthy and include Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
A/B testing and dynamic text insertion are two more must-have features offered by Leadpages. You can create conversion-optimized pages for a fraction of the cost of other landing page builders.
- Multiple plugins for creating unlimited pop-up forms, alert bars, and more.
- 200+ templates that cater to different needs.
- Dynamic text insertion for SEO optimization.
- Free custom domain (with annual plan payment).
- A/B testing for ensuring landing page quality.
- 40+ integrations for email marketing, social media, e-commerce, and more.
Leadpages flexible plan options are ideal for small businesses. Starting at only $25 per month, these prices are among the lowest you’ll find for landing page builders.
The image above reflects pricing for annual billing. If you choose monthly payments, the pricing increases significantly to $37 for Standard, $79 for Pro, and $321 for advanced.
Landing page builders are crucial tools no matter what your marketing and business goals are.
Keep in mind that ‘the more the merrier’ applies, too. Businesses with 10 to 15 landing pages increase leads by 55% compared to companies with 10 or less.
By using an intuitive landing page builder, you can create multiple pages with ease. From solo entrepreneurs to thriving companies, high-quality landing pages are the key to boosting conversion rates.